Bartletts Solicitors Personal Injury Claim Articles
A recent Court of Appeal case has emphasised the importance of adducing evidence of local standards when bringing a slipping claim under...
The Court of Appeal has recent given judgment in a case about the limitation period for a hearing loss claim and should act as a warning to those bringing claims...
Am I the only person in this country to be tired of the government and the populist press constantly banging on about the so-called compensation culture?
The public should have a say on the Judicial College Guidelines for Personal Injury.
We're constantly bombarded in the press with stories about the so-called compensation culture and health and safety over-regulation and it's no doubt with this in mind....
The passage of the Social Action, Responsibility and Heroism Bill is an attempt to curtail the personal injury claims industry.
- Hairdressing Claims: Not So Cut & Dry
- Why Compensation Culture Bashing Helps No One
- The Infant Costs Issue
- Tips For Running A Road Traffic Accident Claim
- Five Tips For Lawyers Bringing A Personal Injury Claim
- How To Choose A Personal Injury Solicitor
- The Personal Injury Small Claims Limit
- Personal Injury Claimants Discount Rate Is Unfair
- What Happens When A Solicitor Gets It Wrong?
- Court of Appeal Revises Judgment On General Damages Increase
- Personal Injury From Food Poisoning
- Injuries Caused By Defective Products
- Claims For Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome