Latest Commercial Property Articles
I’m always advising prospective tenants on leasing office space and even though the offices themselves come in all shapes and sizes in all sorts of locations, some of the legal problems are always the same.
Over the years, I’ve advised many a tenant looking to take on leases of clothes shops. So, I’ve decided to put together some pointers that I’ve found are of special importance to clothes shop leases.
A Reputation Nationwide For Trusted Legal Advice
Christopher Bartlett is a solicitor who will offer you a warm welcome and a free consultation. He advises both landlords and tenants of commercial properties in relation to all aspects of leases. Christopher can help with shops, offices, units, factories, hotels and pubs.
Lease Related Articles:
- Negotiating Commercial Lease Terms
- How To Negotiate A Rent Free Period
- Taking On A Business Lease
- Commercial Lease Guarantor Risks
- Ways For Tenants To End Commercial Leases
- Landlords Ending Commercial Leases
- Evicting Squatters From Commercial Property
- Taking A Lease Of A Surgery
- Restaurant Leases
- Advice On Taking On A Newsagent
- Tips On Clothes Shop Leases
- E-Cigarette Shop Leases
- Hair Salon Leases
The Legal 500 Guide
The Legal 500 analyses the practices and strengths of the UK's leading law firms.