- Louise Nelson is a director of Bartletts Solicitors. Louise is a property and probate solicitor who has been qualified for 35 years.
- Katharine Evans joined Bartletts Solicitors in 1996. She has been qualified (CILEx) for 15 years. She specialises in personal injury claims.
- Nicola Perry joined Bartletts Solicitors in 1998. Nicola is a specialist personal injury solicitor who has been qualified for 13 years.
- Joe Smith joined Bartletts Solicitors in 2000. He is a personal injury solicitor who has been qualified for 12 years.
- Owain Dodd has been a specialist personal injury solicitor for 10 years. Owain has expertise in all types of personal injury claims.
- Trevor Morris has 19 years experience as a solicitor and is a director.
- Christopher Bartlett joined the firm in 2005. He is a commercial property and business advisory solicitor who has been qualified for 5 years.
- Sian Taylor joined Bartletts Solicitors in 2001. Sian is a personal injury lawyer (ACILEx) with 12 years experience.